It is our job to ensure that the Department and the agencies of the Ministry of Taxation can focus on their core tasks. We do this by efficiently carrying out the common administration and service functions of the Ministry.
We are dedicated to supporting the needs of the Customs and Tax Administration and will adjust our solutions and services as these needs change.
This means that we regularly optimise and quality assure our work processes related to recruitment, HR, buildings, service, procurement and bookkeeping.
The services provided by the Administration and Services Agency are essential for the work carried out throughout the Ministry. We therefore deliver strong solutions every day based on solid experience and our ability to focus on the receiver.
Along with the other agencies under the Ministry of Taxation, the Administration and Services Agency helps to provide the foundation for financing of the public sector in Denmark.
- The Administration and Services Agency is one of nine agencies in all under the Danish Ministry of Taxation.
- The Agency is responsible for shared functions related to HR, buildings, service, procurement and bookkeeping, etc.
- Claus Henrik Larsen is the Director General of the Agency, which employs about 300 people.
- Our head office is located in Herning, but we also have an office in Høje Taastrup.
- The Administration and Services Agency was inaugurated on 1 July 2018.